The Johannesburg Business School (JBS) is a division of the University of Johannesburg (UJ). You can apply to study for the following programmes at JBS:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Transformation: NQF 10, ± 2 Years
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Digital Transformation Lens: NQF 9, 2 Years
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in Business Administration with a Digital Transformation Lens: NQF 8, 1 Year
- Management Acceleration Programme Plus (MAPP), NQF 7, 5 Months
These academic programmes provide students with relevant skills, knowledge and critical thinking capabilities suited to the challenges introduced by the digital era. Our emphasis is on practical and usable knowledge that will directly benefit our students and their businesses or organisations.
Our Executive Education and Programmes division offers knowledge for a digitally transformed world through customised programmes for businesses and short learning programmes and executive programmes for business leaders. Through our diverse programmes, participants develop integrative critical thinking to understand global business developments and complexity across various disciplines.
JBS offers a progressive range of programmes to further digital transformation in business, in partnership with our international associates, including:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The Woxsen School of Business in India
- University of California Berkley
- Higher Institute of Science and Technology of Mozambique (ISCTEM)
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai
The JBS Centre for Entrepreneurship (JBSCE) provides integrated entrepreneurial development support to build a culture of entrepreneurship and develop start-ups and existing businesses for increased participation in the economy.
The JBS Centre for African Business (CAB) develops and publishes teaching case studies focused on African companies, runs webinars and short courses linked to its research outputs, and drives the Pan-African agenda and strategy of the Johannesburg Business School.