The Johannesburg Business School (JBS), a faculty of the University of Johannesburg (UJ), looks forward to hosting its inaugural Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduation, on campus and in-person. The graduation ceremony for the MBA Class of 2020 will take place at the Imbizo Arena, Soweto Campus, University of Johannesburg (UJ).
Celebrating the JBS MBA Class of 2020: A Standard Bank Affair – 23 May 2022
The Johannesburg Business School and Standard Bank cordially invite the MBA Class of 2020 to the inaugural JBS MBA Graduation Cocktail Celebration and Excellence Awards.
- 11:00 -12:30: Registration, welcome refreshments, and pictures
- 12:30 – 13:30: Students and guests are shuttled from JBS Park to University of Johannesburg, Soweto Campus
- 13:30 –15:00: Seating allocation and preparation for graduations
- 15h30 -17:30: Graduation ceremony at University of Johannesburg, Soweto Campus
- 17:30 -18:30: Shuttle back to JBS Park for the Standard Bank event
- 18:30 – 18:45: Welcome & Introduction, Mr Wayne Moodaley – Acting Academic Director
- 18:45 – 19:00: JBS Welcome, Prof Randall Carolissen – JBS Dean
- 19:00 – 19:15: Standard Bank Address, Mr. Ehren Steenkamp– National Head of Acquisition
- 19:15 – 19:30: Presentation of Top Awards, Awards to top three students – Mrs Bongiwe Ramaboea to announce names; Prof Randall Carolissen and Standard Bank representative to hand-out awards
- 19:30 – 19:45: Vote of Thanks, Class Representative
- 19:45 – 22:00: Dinner, drinks, and more pictures!
Luxury Bus Shuttle Service
When you arrive at JBS Park for the pre-graduation ceremony, you can park your car and let us drive you to Soweto Campus for your graduation. After your graduation, we will shuttle you back to JBS Park for the celebratory cocktail event and award ceremony.
We will have five luxury bus shuttles on the day. The bus transfers will be staggered at half-hour intervals from 11:30 to 12:30, and the last bus will leave at 12:30.
*Please note that the intervals indicated may be adjusted on the day to accommodate the collective needs of all attendees.