Our library provides high-quality resources, information, services and training to all registered students and staff members. We offer general and subject-specific information to support your research and studies.
Online Resources and Tools
Our library provides a range of online resources and tools to support your studies and research, including:
- Online access to databases, articles, e-books, and e-journals
- Search the UJ Library catalogue via UJLink for print and online books and journals.
- Search the A to Z Journal list for online journals and articles.
- All-in-one search using UJoogle to find books, journals, articles, and other library materials.
- Online UJ Theses and Dissertations.
General Information and Online Training
We provide a range of general information and online training resources to help you navigate our library catalogue and electronic databases. We also offer subject-specific information to support your research and studies.
Our training sessions are available both online and in person. We also provide instructional videos to help you access and use our library resources.
Library and Research Support
We offer access to various online research resources, including library guides, databases, articles, e-books, and e-journals. We also assist with referencing, including guides on Refworks and Mendeley. These resources can help you manage the references in your research.
Our Faculty Librarian
Our library guides provide information on various topics, including plagiarism, copyright, e-books, OpenAccess, Lean Library, and more. If you need assistance finding quality research information, our Faculty Librarian can help you.
011 559 1397